During "Open Access Week" on 24 October 2017, Cambridge International Academics will host the first "Dubai Open Access Day" project as a challenge-based frame of workshops, plenary sessions and case reports in Open Access publishing standards, terms, techniques and ethics.
- Plenary Sessions
- Workshop on Challenges on Open Access Publishing: Successful models and executive projects
- Workshop on "Peer Review Authorization Index" in Open Access Models (PRAI Project)
- Mini-Panels (15 Minutes presentation of ideas and creative solutions on Open Access publishing)
Benefits for Attendees and Participants
- Networking by global and regional experts in Open Access Publishing
- Enhancing the chances of doing mutual projects through dedicated ideas sharing over a professional forum
- Stay informed on recent updates and innovations on Open Access Publishing
Webinars and Video Conferencing presentations are also available in all sessions during the conference day! Enjoy the sessions at your home or workplace without need to physically attending in event and receive all of the materials as well.
Registration Details and Fees
Regular Registration: 200 $
Virtual Registration: 100 $
Registrations from Partners: FREE
Registration fee includes entrance tickets to all of sessions, Coffee Breaks and Lunch (for attendees) and Certificates of Attendance issued by organizing partners.