"2017 Early Career Research Award Program" has been announced to supporting outstanding research activities by young and future-oriented worldwide scholars and researchers without borders on nationalities and research scopes. Talented scholars, innovative researchers and self-confident experts are welcome to attend in this event and enjoy its fascinating opportunities of ideas and projections networks sharing among of a global forum of futurists of science.
Who may attend?
- Young and Early career Researchers and Innovators who receive their graduation degrees (M.Sc, Ph.D or Doctorates) before the end of November 2017.
- Idea makers with registered patents younger than 40 years old.
- Young faculty members (younger than 40 years old) with outstanding research profiles and highly cited published papers in reputed journals.
- Reviewing the received applications and nominations by internal board members.
- Authenticity checking of applicants information and projects originality.
- Selecting 10 best profiles as the "Finalists of ECRA 2017" before 10 December 2017.
- Announcing the "Final List of Awardees" by 17 December 2017 after final evaluating of finalists' profiles by external board of evaluators.