Open Position: In-House Scholarly Services Sale Affiliate Administrator (Remote-based)
Pay Rate: 25% of commissioned sale profiles (net payment), No fixed salary
Working Hours: Flexible
Payment Schedule: Monthly
Role and Responsibilities:
Sale Affiliate Administrators are responsible to present and promote current and upcoming scholarly services by Cambridge International Academics in local and overseas markets. The position does not need to attend in a physical office and administrators could be able to process it remotely as an in-house position. Sale Affiliate Administrators shall be committed to:
- Provide weekly reports to the technical and productions division managers
- Running campaigns and social media blasts to provide information to local or overseas markets
- Provide connections with potential customers and service users
Bachelor's or Higher Education Certificates
Strong background on scholarly selling services
High motivation to work in remote-based positions
Flexible times during the days to progress the duties and agendas
Proficiency in using MS. Word, Excel and Powerpoint
To Apply for this position:
Please send a brief CV and a cover letter to email@example.com no longer than 12 April 2019.
Cambridge International Academics is proud to be an Equal Vacancy Opportunity employer. We value and respect to the diversity in our workforce.
- He/She must do reports to the manager of publishing department or an executive team member to handle any materials required for communications and agreements.
- Online communications with partners and business stakeholders
- Running Social Media to make reports of confirmed projects procedures with partners and business stakeholders per case
- Program support for both local and international projects delivering and assigning
Please send a brief CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no longer than 28 FEBRUARY 2019.
Cambridge International Academics is proud to be an Equal Vacancy Opportunity employer.
We value and respect to the diversity in our workforce.