Open Position: Local Affiliate Commissioners, Publishing Services for Open Access Conference Proceedings and STM Books (Monographs and Series)
Pay Rates: 150 £ per commissioned edition
Working Hours: Maximum 15 hours per week (2-3 days)
Payment Schedule: Monthly
Role and Responsibilities:
Cambridge International Academics seeks local affiliate commissioners in scholarly publishing division (remote-based, in-house) to find, negotiate and confirm the publishing proposals for open access and serial periodicals of conference proceedings, book series and monographs. Local Affiliate Commissioner shall be committed to follow these tasks as desired:
- He/She must do reports to the manager of publishing department or an executive team member to handle any materials required for communications and agreements.
- Online communications with partners and business stakeholders
- Running Social Media to make reports of confirmed projects procedures with partners and business stakeholders per case
- Program support for both local and international projects delivering and assigning
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
• Demonstrated high-quality English writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Work experiences in scientific and research-based communities and associations
• Strong background or interest in pursuing a part-time career in scientific-based communities
• Strong personal and presentation skills
• Have available times for occasional domestic/foreign traveling. (Note: All of the expanses for the assigned travels will be paid by Company)
• Skills in conducting basic research on the Internet
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Satisfied levels of writing reports, analyzing and summarizing data from diverse sources, interviews, meetings, surveys and focus groups, and ability to deliver work on a timeline
• Comfort and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and related software
Please send a brief CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no longer than 28 FEBRUARY 2019.
Cambridge International Academics is proud to be an Equal Vacancy Opportunity employer.
We value and respect to the diversity in our workforce.