"eBook Digital Archiving License" (eBDAL) is an unified sequence of digital codes to be assigned to the archived eBooks in digital libraries which aims to secure and grant the archiving and disseminating usages of eBooks in digital repositories/libraries.
"eBDAL" supports the archiving licenses through three separated layers of copyright holders of Authors, Publishers and Libraries/Repositories and includes five subjective categories of license digitizing for the archived contents as:
- Self-Archived by Subscribed Copyright (SASC)
- Self-Archived by Open Copyright (SAOC)
- Self-Archived by Authors Consent (SAAC)
- Archived from Repositories by Subscribed Copyright (ARSC)
- Archived from Repositories by Open Copyright (AROC)