During Open Access week of 2019, Cambridge International Academics intends to organize the first "OA e-Publisher Awards" forum in Dubai, UAE on 25 October 2019. This awarding program includes five parallel sessions to announce the most trusted publishers by nominations:
1) OA e-Publisher Award for Books (International and Local Applicants)
2) OA e-Publisher Award for Journals (International and Local Applicants)
3) OA e-Publisher Award for Conference Proceedings and Dissertations (International and Local Applicants)
4) OA e-Publisher Award for Service Providers (International and Local Applicants)
5) OA e-Publisher Award for Training Providers (International and Local Applicants)
Academicians, scholars and STM publishing coordinators are welcome to submit their nominations for this program. Self-nominations and submitted nominations from general email accounts (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail,...) won't be considered for the final vote stages. To assign a nomination, Please refer to this form. Nominations Deadline is 20 May 2019 and the first round of announcement will be informed on 20 June 2019. Final information regarding forum venue, how to participate and select a package will be announced before 1 September 2019.
Selected publishers, service providers and training bodies will receive a distinguished "Award of Excellence" during the forum day. To register in award ceremony, you can submit an inquiry and a consultant will get back to you with further information and details to complete your registration.
To become sponsor of "OA e-Publisher Awards" program, please contact us to receive a package of sponsorship. Sponsors will use specified benefits during the event day. Current sponsorship packages include Gold, Silver, Bronze and Media levels with various points of benefit.