Conference Proceedings should be promoted rather than book editions and due to importance of their classifications, recording and disseminating; International Standard Proceedings Number (ISPN) has been announced as a digit sequence of records.
International Standard Proceedings Number (ISPN) aims to record, track and classify the proceedings editions using a modularized structure of 13 digits specified sequence per proceeding edition. ISPN digital sequence has 12 standard digit rings ends by a final digit as the check digit. Check digit is calculating automatically to be assigned to the proceedings edition as the unique sequence number with a prefix of assignment (Three primary digits) which locates the country of proceeding publishing.
Sample Case: Proceeding of International Conference on XXXX:
International Standard Proceedings Number format:
901: Country Code
1: Proceeding edition (Online: 1 , Printed: 0)
38797764: Production Code
0: Check Digit
- General scheme and face of scientific papers,
- Essentials to insert and mention in scientific writings and papers abstracts,
- Efficiency of research literature in scientific writings and papers,
- Sequence and order of presented and ingested data and information in scientific writings,
- Presentation styles of quantitative and qualitative information in scientific writings and papers,
- Methods of presentations in findings and results sections,
- Manage and present conclusion remarks in scientific writings and papers.
"SSSP" does not evaluate:
- Accuracy of inserted or hinted data and information in scientific writings and papers,
- Verification of cited and included data and information in scientific writings and papers,
- Authentication of proposed and used models in scientific writings and papers.
Submit an Inquiry