Sustainable Business Practices for Rural Development
Editors: Hardeep Chahal, Jeevan Jyoti
We owe a debt of gratitude to many people who helped us for the publication of the book “Sustainable Business Practices for Rural Development”. This book is an outcome of the international conference organized by Udhampur Campus, University of Jammu on the theme sustainable business practices in collaboration with Indian Council for Business Education, Bangalore on February 27-March 1, 2018. To begin with, we would like to express our sincere and deepest acknowledgement to our worthy Vice- Chancellor, Professor RD Sharma for his unflinching support and valuable advice in promoting and motivating research culture for the development of knowledge competencies among the scholars and faculty. We are highly grateful to all the contributors whose timely support and help made this task possible. Special thanks are due to the team of reviewers- Deepti Abrol, Kamani Dutta and Ritika Sambyal for their painstaking efforts in reviewing the papers with sincerity and with full commitment to improve the quality of the papers. We are also highly grateful to all the faculty members in Department of Commerce and Department of Economics, Udhampur Campus, University of Jammu for their consistent help and support in supporting activities. We are grateful to each one of them for their contribution. Last but not the least we would like to thank our publication partner Cambridge International Academics, UK for making our dream true.
"Sustainable Business Practices for Rural Development" has been appointed as the new volume of "Econocedia". The volume includes 18 specified chapters collected from SBP4RD Conference in India, particularly focusing on regional development using economics sustainability.
- Impact of “OCB” on Employee Participation and Organizational Productivity- A Rural Perspective
- Corporate Social Responsibility of Banks Towards Rural Development Sector
- Impact of Internal Marketing on Job Satisfaction and Organisational Commitment: A Comparative Analysis
- Women Entrepreneurship and Its Affect on the Livelihood of Rural Women
- Agricultural Extension Agents and Challenges for Sustainable Development
- Does Job Crafting Help in Developing Personal Resources for Effective Employee Engagement?
- Factors Affecting Service Quality in the Banks: Role of Organisational Commitment and its Antecedents
- Mediating Role of Green Intention between Green Attitude and Green Purchase Behavior
- Corporate Governance and Need for Gender Balanced Approach: A Viewpoint
- Re-evaluating the Environmental Kuznets Curve: A Study of India
- A Study on Green Marketing Challenges and Sustainable Development
- Exploring Consumers’ Motivations to Engage in the Process of Value Co-Creation through Integration of Resources and Expertise
- An Exploratory Study to Determine Purchase Intention, Actual Purchase and Usage of Smartphone by Female University Students for Their Overall Development
- Customers Pore Over to Products of Small Manufacturing Firms
- Role of Social and Motivational Factors in Customers’ Social Media brand Engagement
- Assessing the Factors Affecting Consumers’ Attitude for Sustainable Online Shopping Behaviour
- Goal Orientation and Job Performance: Role of Organisational Commitment